WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The Personal Information that We collect or receive may be used to:
- troubleshoot operational problems, so that We can provide You with a better user experience;
- send You notifications or information We think You might be interested.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect various types of Personal Information from User(s) when User uses/access Platform or use our services/products through Platform.
Information you provide to us:
We collect and store the Personal Information that You knowingly, provide directly to Us. When You register or create an account on our Platform, We collect Personal Information like, name, username, email address, contact details, postal address, gender, date of birth, height, weight, health-related information (like physical activity, height, body weight, nutritional data, biometric information and sleep-related habits), profile picture, delivery instructions, transaction details, amount charged, call data including date and time of the call and SMS, content of SMS, contacts, bank credit/debit card details and any other information that You provide with Us.
Information collected automatically:
User information collected is only used in aggregate form and We may not use it in any manner that would identify You personally. We may also make available this aggregate information to our partners which will help them understand how often Our Platform is being used and accordingly, they can also provide you with an optimal online experience. Company shall never disclose aggregate information to a partner in any manner that would identify you personally.
Information stored on cookies
The following Cookie information is stored on the User's hard drive:
- information on a specific product, service, brand or model in which the User has shown interest during his/her visit to a certain website; and
- User’s latest update of the date and time stamp.
By deleting your browser's Cookies, Your interest profile can be deleted. If the User deletes the Cookies, all information stored is deleted. For avoidance of doubt and to be clear and precise, no segments relating to information which Company considers sensitive have been or will be created, such as segments relating to political opinions, religious beliefs, physical or mental health conditions or sexual life. In addition, We are very sensitive to the issuance of children’s privacy. No segments are intended to be established for the profiling of children.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register on the Platform. If You are below 18 years of age, please do not attempt to register on the Platform or do not send any information about You to Us, including Your name, address, telephone number, email address or provide your biometric information. No one below the age of 18 years should provide any Personal Information to Us or on the Platform. In case, if We come to know that We have collected Personal Information from anyone who is below the age of 18 years, We will delete that information at the earliest.
WHAT INFORMATION WE SHARE?
We shall never rent or sell Your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We may share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form only with third parties, as described below:
- with Our subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services/products or conduct data processing on Our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- Businesses and third-party websites that We do not have any control: At times, Businesses or third parties with whom We are engaged may sell items or provide services to You through the Platform. We may share your Personal Information only with such third parties only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on Our behalf and need to share Your information with them to provide products or services to You. Unless We tell You differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information We share with them beyond what is necessary to assist Us.
- User submissions: Any content or Personal Information that You voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others.
- in response to a request for information by a competent authority if We believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business by or into another company;
- With your consent: Except as set forth above, You will be notified when Your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
E-mail and other communications:
We may contact You, by email or other means; for example, We may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of Platform or services/products. Also, We may receive a confirmation when You open an email from Us. This confirmation helps Us make emails more interesting and improve Our service. If You do not want to receive email or other mail from Us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at [email protected].
You can always opt not to disclose information to use, however, some information may be required to register with us or to take benefits of some of our special features/products. If You would like us to delete/modify Information that You have provided to Us, please contact Us at +91 8430 200 200 and We will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the Information provided by You to Us may be required for the Platform to function properly.
You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in the aforementioned section. When You update information, however, a copy of the unrevised information may be maintained in Our records. Please note that some information may remain in Our private records even after You delete such information from Your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating Your Personal Information after You update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify You personally.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain Your personal information while you have an account with Us and thereafter for as long as We need it for purposes not prohibited by applicable laws. Thereafter, We will either delete Your Personal Information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to Your identity. You have right to request that We delete Your Personal Information as set forth in the aforementioned section ( “User Choices”).
How to Contact Us